We try our best promptly and appropriately for the benefit of our clients.
We, as a third party, conduct surveys and appraisals technically and objectively.
- Draft survey
- Hatch survey
- Ship value appraisal
We conduct surveys concerning the condition, extent, cause, etc. of cargo damage and casualties during transportation both by sea and by land.
- Survey concerning oil pollution damage
- Survey concerning fishery claims
- Survey concerning damaged cargo
- Survey concerning damage to hull, machinery, etc.
- Survey concerning damage to port facilities
- Survey concerning container damage
- Survey concerning drifting objects (such as logs) at sea
- Survey concerning cargo damage occurred during transportation by land
We conduct general marine surveys.
- Cargo stowage survey
- Pre-loading survey
- Survey concerning chartering
- Condition survey concerning hull, machinery, etc
- Survey concerning steel products
- Survey concerning general average
Based on our knowledge and experience accumulated for many years, we can offer consultation service concerning various kinds of shipping affairs.
- Consultation concerning loss prevention
- Consultation concerning bunkering survey
- Consultation in general concerning marine affairs
Radiation and Miscellaneous Surveys
We measure radiation with a scintillation survey meter “TCS-171B” both in sievert (Sv), which indicates the biological effects of the radiation on human beings, and in gray (Gy), which indicates the amount of the energy of the radiation absorbed in human beings / substances.
We measure radiation concerning objects to be related, please contact us.
Flow of Survey / Inspection
In NRX, a surveyor and an adjuster jointly handle a case so that we can cope with the communication with our client and the other parties concerned smoothly and promptly when the surveyor is out